Cause Forward digital marketing interns are responsible for accelerating the growth and impact of organizations doing good. They have four primary roles:
- Create digital marketing and communications strategies for nonprofits and causes.
- Implement strategies using social media, email marketing, content, and Ad Grants.
- Review data and optimize performance regularly to ensure clients goals are reached.
The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience with both nonprofits and digital marketing.
You will be motivated to lead our clients' organizations to a new level by implementing creative, engaging online fundraising strategy via multiple online channels. You should be excited to continually seeking out the most effective digital engagement and fundraising trends.
- Support social media content publishing, monitoring, campaign coordination and measurement
- Organic social media posting and community management
- Online campaign strategy and tactical execution
- Promote nonprofits content and measure campaign effectiveness
- Create marketing content for various marketing channels (email, SEO, web, social media, brochures)
- Run reports on current website metrics and channel campaigns creating insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Nonprofit fundraising
- Google Adwords setup and optimization
- Google Analytics reporting
- Email marketing strategy and copywriting
- Data driven approach A/B testing and cross-channel optimization experience
- Finding innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- Interest or background in Digital Marketing
- Upcoming or recent college graduate
- Excellent writing skills
- Good understanding of SEO
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel)
- Design skills a plus (Photoshop)