We are now hiring fundraisers including entry level fundraisers to work on behalf of our nonprofit clients. The position starts as an ambassador team member to carry national fundraising efforts. The position is available immediately starting this month.
We are seeking an Online Fundraising Specialist to develop a dynamic and global fundraising strategy for online campaigns that will dramatically grow existing fundraising efforts for our clients. In leading this area of work, you will make decisions based on data to expand online donor base, engage and retain existing donors, and introduce new approaches to raising money from small dollar donors.
You will be motivated to lead our clients' organizations to a new level by implementing creative, engaging online fundraising strategy via multiple online channels. You should be excited to continually seeking out the most effective digital engagement and fundraising trends.
If you have experience in fundraising will be given consideration for management positions!
The Fundraiser will assume responsibility for designing, developing, and implementing online fundraising programs and outreach strategies; identifying new donor and partnership prospects through research; cultivating/soliciting donor prospects; and deepening relationships with current donors.
The Fundraiser will lead the organization of donor reporting, research dissemination, and strategic development planning. S/he will serve as a liaison to initiative leadership and potential donors/partners.
Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- You will develop and implement a year-round, multi-dimensional online fundraising strategy designed to increase online fundraising revenue through donor renewals, monthly giving, and program-related appeals
- Set development goals for the campaign and ensure they are met by analyzing progress, adjusting strategy, and working with stakeholders to increase outreach.
- Design and implement prospect cultivation and solicitation strategies; manage relationships with donors and partners.
- Conduct analysis of results or activities, share with relevant stakeholders, and make recommendations for program changes or development of new programs as required.
- Write and edit email copy for email appeals, online advertising, social media, website and other marketing/fundraising materials
- Collaborate with our team to develop effective campaigns and materials
- Design tests and review analytics aimed at growing our donor base
- Integrate donor-request payment channels, including emerging payment platforms
- Assist in individual donor case management as needed
- You have a proven track record of achieving fundraising goals
- Substantial experience with online marketing in a non-profit setting
- Deep understanding of online tools, processes and techniques for fundraising, donor development, list building, and social networking
- Proven ability to write for an online audience at a professional level
- You have at least two years of online fundraising experience
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and the ability to meet deadlines
- Interest in and ability to work effectively across departments; strong interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, and outstanding attention to detail.
- Self-directed, intrinsically motivated; proven capacity to manage work independently, multitask and be responsive to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to independently investigate solutions to challenges and anticipate leadership/sponsor needs.