We are seeking a social media marketing intern to help maintain the company and some of our clients' online presence. We are looking for someone to assist with strategies to increase the Cause Forward fan base via social media platforms by outlining a content calendar and conceptualizing tactics to increase audience participation. Intern would act as the voice of those public sites by actively engaging followers through branded dialogue in an effort to transform visitors into advocates for the brand. Three Main Goals: Maintain designated social media platforms, acquire and nurture new leads, and engage with our loyal audience.
- Obsessed with marketing, media and nonprofits.
- Naturally curious, able to effectively search and go beyond the surface level to find more.
- Articulate, creative, compassionate, and elegant with writing, copy and words.
- Working knowledge of social media for businesses and for nonprofits.
- Cares about people and has previous experience in a customer service related position.
- Familiar with Iconosquare, Facebook Analytics and Hootsuite programs are a bonus.
- Ability to use the Adobe Suite and/or edit videos is a bonus.
- Junior or senior level undergraduates or graduate level students.
- A major or minor in the marketing field is required.