We have combined a list of the 10 best nonprofit websites for 2016, take a look and get inspired!
Don't forget to take into consideration the following elements when building your website:
- Responsiveness on all devices
- Short navigation menu
- Home page: provide all information for your readers at once without making them click.
- Good photos and graphics on each page
- Animated backgrounds but keep it simple
- Clear infographics instead of texts
Here is our top 10 of this year's best so far:
1- Case Foundation
2- Conversation International
3- Amnesty International
4- Greenpeace USA
5- Save the Rainforest
6- World Housing
8- Invisible Children
9- One Campaign
10- Volunteers of America
Thank you reading! Take good notes of the examples above when building your website and remember it only takes a person 2.5 seconds to get an idea of your website and leave the page. You need to grab your audience attention right away!
On your home page make sure you clearly state: who you are, what you do, give statistics on donations and missions, your current mission, how it works, why people should join you and finally motivate to get involved or to donate.